How to Connect a PS4 Controller to Your PC in 5 Different Ways
If you enjoy playing games on PS4 and want the same DualShock controller experience on your PC, you’re in luck – it’s easy to connect the PS4 controller to a Windows PC. There are several ways used to Connect PS4 controller to your pc. Here let us see the top 5 different ways helps to experience your gaming performance.
This is one of the easiest ways to get full functionality to turn on and play the PS4 controller on your PC.
In order to function properly, you need to install a small piece of software called DS4Windows. This software acts as a translator and makes your computer think that your DualShock 4 controller is an Xbox 360 controller. This is supported by Windows by default. This maps the controller button to your computer.
Finally, the program is easy to use and has additional features that allow you to use the input and touchpad tilt effectively.
1. Open the DS4Windows website and click the Download Now button. Search again for the latest version. Click DS4Windows.zip to download the software. You can also download it from softonic, a trusted website for downloading software.
2. Open the zip file and click DS4Windows.exe. You will receive a message asking you to retrieve all data. Click Get All.
3. After the file is extracted to the folder, click DS4Windows.exe again to install the driver.
4. You will be asked to save your account settings and information. If you are not sure what to choose, choose AppData, the default installation.
5. Click Yes to run DS4Windows.exe when prompted to enter a user account.
6. Click Install Driver to install the DS4 driver. If your computer is running Windows 8 or higher, you don’t need to do anything.
If your computer is running an older version, you must also install the Xbox 360 driver.
7. Connect the PS4 controller to your computer and start the game.
Use InputMapper as a PS4 controller on your computer
Input Mapper is a third-party driver that allows you to use DualShock Controller on your computer. It is not official and emulates PS4 input.
1. Download the driver from the card entry website
2. Install the software and start.
3. Open the program and click the Profile icon in the left panel.
4. Click New Account
5. Make sure the option to emulate virtual controllers is activated
6. Your PS4 controller already functions as an Xbox controller
This is the easiest way to use the PS4 controller on your computer.
Use a Sony DualShock Wireless USB Adapter 4
The Sony DualShock 4 adapter is an official Sony adapter that allows you to connect the controller wirelessly to your PC via Bluetooth. This is one of the best hardware-based options if you want to connect your PS controller to your computer.
In addition, all DualShock 4 functions are supported, for example. For example, touch panels, buttons, light bars, motion sensors, analog sticks, vibrations, and stereo headphone jacks.
1. Plug the USB wireless adapter into a USB port on your computer.
2. Turn off the DualShock controller
3. Press and hold the Share and PS button on DS4 for about 3-4 seconds
4. Duplicate the controller and adapter
5. Use your DualShock wireless controller to play games on your computer
This might be another way to use the PS4 controller on your computer.
Use a USB CronusMAX
If you don’t want to use a Sony wireless adapter, you can also use the CronusMAX or Titan One USB adapter. You can then connect your PS4 controller to the computer wirelessly.
CronusMAX is a compatible device that allows you to use your favorite game controller on another platform without having to install third-party drivers.
With CronusMAX, you can use your DualShock 4 controller with your Windows PC or other platforms, including Xbox or PS3. Although it supports all controller functions, it is found that there are absolutely no delays or delays.
How to use the Titanone PS4 PC controller
Likewise, with the Titan One USB Adapter, you can use the DualShock 4 controller on any platform. This is a fully customizable option, or you can turn any controller into a fast fire controller without any changes.
It’s also plug-and-play and you can create your own scripts to further customize it. Fortunately, this is a fast, reliable, and probably the best device to implement the great mode features of your DualShock controller without changing it.
Read Also – 1. How to Scale Security for Your Small Business
Hello everyone, my name is Sunil Maurya. Writing blogs, informative articles, reading books, and playing cricket are my interests. If you find my articles and blogs helpful, please hit like and comment in the comment section. You can share these articles with your friends so that they can also enjoy this content. Your appreciation will motivate me to write on new topics. You can also suggest topics you want to read in the future.