Hello Everyone welcome to my blog writerforreaders.com. In this article, we can see the solution of whatsapp problems. If anyone wants to send more than 100 mb big files through whatsapp, then they have read this full article. Before sometime telegram had shared a new update about file size which users can send through telegram. Some time before Telegram allowed to send file minimum size of 1.5 GB, but Now this time you can send 2 GB file size through Telegram, While whatsapp allows 100 MB file size only. In this situation You need to use dropbox or WeTransfer.
If you do not use telegram or dropbox to send your file that case you have only one option that is whatsapp. Do not Worry , Here I will guide you about how you can send more than 100 mb files through whatsapp.
Google Drive is one more solution of these problems, they offer you 50GB free storage for data upload, if you want to add more space that time google charges 130 rs per month for 100GB space additionally.
In this process you can take help of google drive, according to current scenario whatsapp allows 16 MB file to send anyone.
Let’s see How google Drive will help to send more than 100MB file through Whatsapp
Send more than 100 MB files through whatsapp Here
- Open Google Drive, go to the screen bottom in the right corner and Click on ‘+’ icon.
- After that, tap on the upload button and select the file for upload.
- When file uploading is finished that file appears on top of the google drive home.
- After that Tap on the three dot button and select the copy link, now file link copied in your clipboard.
- Open whatsapp and paste the copied link and press the share button. Now your file has been transferred.
I hope this article will help you to find the solution of “How to Send More than 100 MB File size through Whatsapp”. Share this article and comment below to share your feedback with me.
Thanks for reading