Teacher Day is celebrated every year on September 5 in India. Since September 5, 1962, we celebrate Teachers Day and remember the contribution, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. Furthermore, he was the second President of India and an accomplished teacher who was remembered for his contributions in shaping the lives of the Indians. You should never forget your teacher who helped and supported your needs.
It is a special day to thank our teachers who worked hard to shape our lives. Still, many things changed in the year 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic. The students are not physically present with their loving and caring teachers. They can send messages and wishes to their mentors and show their love for them.
Teachers are giving their sincere efforts to teach students in the pandemic. They arranged the online classes to ensure that the syllabus does not lag behind in the coronavirus outbreak. Students can choose some of the best quotes and messages on the Teachers day occasion of 2020 and then send them to their teachers.
In 2020, we need to stay safe at home. Still, we can use the virtual platform to do special things for our respected teachers. After parents, teachers are the only people in our lives who poked us and showed the truth to focus and achieve our dreams.
Some Best Quotes and Messages on the Teachers day
- Happy Teachers Day! to the best teacher who teaches from her heart, not the book.
- You are always an amazing teacher who guided me. Wishing you joy, good health, and happiness.
- It is my honor to thank you for inspiring me. We need many more instructors like you in schools & universities. Happy Teachers Day!
- To get good grades my teachers always challenged me to work hard. Happy Teachers Day Mam, I will always remember you.
- I am thankful that you are my teacher. You are the spark, inspiration, guide, and candle to my life.
- Our parents gave us life and you taught us the way to live. Wishing you Happy Teacher’s Day!
- I feel blessed to have a teacher like you who always challenged me to achieve in life. All I want to say is a big thank you to you.
- Not everyone has a golden heart and such dedication-but you do! You’re a truly inspiring individual who taught me more than a simple curriculum.
- On the Teachers Day celebrations let us remember one book, one pen, one child, and one teacher who transformed the world.
- Education is just not filling a pail but lighting fire.
- Three members’ father, mother, and teacher can create a big difference in our lives.
- Dreams start when our teacher believes in us, she poked us using the truth.
- On Teachers Day, let us honor and salute our teachers who shaped our lives and helped in achieving dreams.
- A good teacher gives the right to question not just the right answers.
- From ABC to mathematics formula, you are always with me in the learning journey. I want to thank you mam-Happy Teachers Day.