If you want to download Windows 11, you’ll find all you need here.
Most recently, Microsoft announced its new Windows OS, which will be completely different from all previous Windows OS, such as Windows 8, 10, etc. The Windows 11 installer will provide a new experience on PC, so if you are unaware of the Windows 11 insider preview, requirements, and download, please read on. Then you’re at the right place.
It was widely assumed that Microsoft would not release a new operating system after Windows 10, but the company stunned the market by releasing Windows 11 in a new look, and users will notice the difference when they view the new interface. According to the latest Windows news, it will include all of the features of Windows 10, as well as a slew of new ones, including the most popular and vexing Android Apps feature.
Let’s commence with the features it has to provide.
WINDOWS 11 FEATURES.
If you had previously worked with the Windows operating system. It will now be completely new since Microsoft has replaced all of the previous features and introduced a slew of new ones.
To run Android apps on Windows, you currently need to utilize an emulator, although this is already a feature of Windows 11. There is no requirement for the user to download any additional software.
Newly Stylized And Advanced User Interface:
This time, Microsoft has entirely redesigned the operating system’s UI. The navigation bar will now be visible in the center, and all icons will have a soft edge, making them seem much nicer than before. Many people assume it will resemble Mac OS X.
Integration Of Android Apps:
This time around, Windows 11 has been tweaked to allow Android apps to be installed and used. Users will be given access to the Amazon App Store, where they may download and utilize any Android app on their computer. Instagram, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms are examples.
Inclusion Of Widgets:
Now there will be a widget for every feature, file, and piece of software, which will look far better than any prior Windows OS.
Addition Of Virtual Desktop Support:
The user will be able to use virtual desktops in the same way that he or she can on a Mac. It can be used for a variety of purposes, including work, personal, school, and gaming, according to the user’s preferences.
System Requirements for Windows 11.
- Processor: Must have at least 1GHz and 2 Core processor which is compatible 64-bit processor and compatible with System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: The computer system must at least contain 4GB of RAM
- Storage: To download and install the OS, you’ll need at least 64GB of storage.
- Graphics Card: A graphics card that supports DirectX 12 is required.
- Display: It must be larger than 9 inches and support at least 720p resolution.
Process Of Downloading Windows 11.
1.Windows 11 Inside Preview Build (beta version):
You can now download the first Insider Preview build of Windows 11 if you’re a part of the Windows Insider Program (you can sign up for free right now). It’s worth noting, though, that beta versions, especially early ones like this, are notoriously buggy. You should never install a beta on your primary device; instead, if you have one, you should install it on a tester device. For the most part, it’s preferable to wait for the public beta in July, or even better, the full release later in the year. The beta version also doesn’t come with all the features. But if you still want to try it, here are the steps to download the beta version.
- Verify that your device is running a licensed version of Windows 10 and that you are an administrator on it. If you haven’t completed the verification process yet, sign up for the Windows Insider Program. Alternatively, log in to your Windows Insider account. Start your flight by pressing the Start button.
- To join the Windows Insider Program, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program. Click Let’s get started.
- Select + to link your Microsoft account and continue under pick an account to get started.
- Follow the steps to select the Insider Preview Build experience and channel you wish to use: Dev (for developers), Beta (for early adopters), or Release Preview (for people who want to obtain the newest version immediately before it’s publicly published). This build will only be available in the Dev channel.
- Review the Privacy Statement and Terms & Conditions before clicking the Confirm button. After confirming click the Restart Now button.
- Make sure your data settings are right after restarting so you can download preview builds. To do so, navigate to Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & feedback and toggle the Optional Diagnostic Data option to On.
- To access Windows Update, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. Check for updates by clicking the Check for updates button. Based on your preferences, you should see the most recent Insider Preview build.
Your device should then update as it would, with any other Windows update, and you should be ready to go in no time.
2.Windows 11 Full Version Download.
When Windows 11 is released, which should be available this fall to all Windows users with suitable machines, you’ll download it just like any other new version of Windows.
To find the update button, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and check for updates. You’ll notice an update button that will automatically update the O.S. to Windows 11 if it’s available. Install by clicking the Download button.