Here I represent the short tips and trick to create a seo friendly web page, follow this tricky method to get organic result from your page and boost the website traffic.
How to make SEO Friendly Webpage?
1. Need Content
- Check the page length according to content, consider at least 300 words of the content on the page. For reference check the about -us page – https://thekhaitanschool.org/about-us/
- Content should be unique with a good readability.
- Use hyperlinks in every page, keyword should be linked in relative content.
- Every page should be linked on relevant page link.
- Content add should be paragraph wise, every paragraph consider 150 words.
- Url structure should be seo friendly, Consider at least one high searchable keyword in the url.
- Try to make short url – 3 to 4 words minimum
3.Seo Keywords for Page Ranking
- Use Seo Keywords in page content. Check keyword density according to the content length.
- Seo Keyword helps to improve website traffic and website visibility in search engine.
- Some keyword for example – top cbse school in noida, best school in noida, international school in noida.
- You can choose your keywords according to your page.
4.Images if Needed
- Insert one or two images in particular pages, if needed and make page more informative.
- Don’t forget to put alt tag of every image.
- Images should be proper optimize and good quality, check the image quality with the help of graphic designer.
5.Meta Title and Description
- Add Meta Title and Meta Description of the particular page. Don’t forget the putting keywords in the title and description. Keyword should be your target keywords.
- Meta Title words limit should be 65-70 character.
- Meta Description words limit should be 165-170 characters. For more information check screenshot below.
- Add the Heading tag in every page.
- Heading tag should be ascending orders. Put H1 tag first and after that remaining tag like h2, h3, h4, h5, h6.
- Check the image below for more clarification.
7.Check for mobile-friendliness(Responsive Page)
- After Creating page check the responsive of that page.
- Page should be mobile friendly, check the page on both device, mobile and desktop.
- Check the google tool for responsive page – https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
8.Ensure that images are optimized for speed
- All images should be optimized, that help you to increase website speed.
- Check the Gt-matrix tool for website speed.
- Website Speed should be 3 to 5 seconds.
I hope this method is helpful for you, plz mentioned a comment to share experience and next topic of digital marketing.
Read Also : – 1. Ways To Find Trending Content Online