What are the Best Methods to Scan QR Codes on Your iphone Or ipad
In recent times we can scan QR codes on iphone in many ways. Here we will have a look at the top 5 methods to scan QR codes on iphone in easy ways.
Method 1 With a camera
Screen Title Scan QR Code on iPhone or iPad Step 3
- If necessary, enable scanning on your device. To scan the QR code with your iPhone or iPad, you must first upgrade your iPhone or iPad to iOS 11 or higher. Then open the settings screen titled Iphonesettingsappicon.png. Touch the gray gear application above it. You will usually find this application on the home screen. Scroll down and tap Camera. This option is located approximately in the center of the Settings page. Touch the white switch to scan the QR code. This will be a green image titled Iphoneswitchonicon1.png. This activates the QR code scanner on your iPhone or iPad. If the Search for QR code button is already green, your iPhone or iPad can search for a QR code.
- Open the camera on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the camera application icon, which looks like a black camera with a gray background. You can also swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center and touch the camera icon.
- Point the camera at the QR code. The QR code must be centered in the center of the iPhone or iPad screen, without the edge or part of the screen. When your camera opens to the front camera, first tap the camera with the arrow in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Wait for the code to scan. After this is done, a gray notification will appear at the top of the screen that says “Open [website] in Safari”.
- Touch the notification. If the code includes a website URL, the QR code website opens in the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
Method 2 Use a wallet
Image titled Scan QR Code on iPhone Step 1
- 1 Open the Wallet application.
- Wallet only scans QR codes, e.g. For example, pin boards or movie tickets that are digitally stored in the application for you.
- Touch Scan Code. End of page in blue letters.
- Move your iPhone via QR code. Squares that contract and expand appear on the screen.
- 4 Place a box around the code. Wallet reads the QR and automatically adds a pass.
If the QR code is not a passphrase, Wallet displays the message “There is no passphrase for this code.” After scanning your first pass, tap “+” in the upper right corner and then Scan Code to add a pass.
Method 3 Use Facebook Messenger
- Open the Messenger application. This is an application that has blue word bubbles with horizontal white flash.
- Touch People. This is a tab in the lower right corner of the page.
- Touch Scan Code.
- Move your mobile phone over the messenger code.
- Place the reader above the code. Your iPhone reads it and downloads information about that person. With the messenger scanner, you can quickly and easily add friends. You can touch ADD IN MESSENGER after you scan someone else’s code.
You can also touch My Code at the top of the scanner screen to scan your code by someone else.
Method 4 With Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat application. This is a yellow icon with a white spirit on it.
- Hold your cellphone above the snapcode.
- Hold the camera screen. It might take a few moments to concentrate.
- Run when the Snapcode pop-up menu is displayed. In this case, your cell phone displays and displays a pop-up that has a snapcode.
That way, you can add friends to Snapchat. To do this, tap ADD FRIENDS at the bottom of the pop-up menu.
You can also have your Snapcode scanned by friends. Swipe down on your Snapchat camera screen and you will see the snapcode.
Method 5 Use WhatsApp
- On your computer’s browser, open web.whatsapp.com. This must download the website with a QR code.
- Open the WhatsApp application. This is an application with a white telephone receiver in a greeting bubble on a green background.
- Touch Settings. This is a tab in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Touch WhatsApp Web / Desktop.
- Touch Scan QR Code.
- Touch the screen to delete the message.
- Move your cell phone to the top of the QR code on your computer screen.
- Paste the code in the box on your screen.
- Wait for your phone to vibrate. This means you can read the code and access your WhatsApp chat on the computer. The code changes frequently, so you have to use the latest code on the website.
Hello Everyone my name is Sunil Maurya, I love to write content, reading books, playing cricket. If you think my content is little bit help you please comment and appreciate me to write more helpful content.