Top 20 Laptops for College Students in 2020
Choosing a best laptop is quite a challenging task especially for the college students to enhance their skills through various platforms. Before buying a laptop we must go through the basic things to choose the best laptop available on the mart. Here we help you with a quick review on some best useful laptops for college students.
1. Apple MacBook Pro MF839LL
- It features an Intel Core i5 2.7GHz processor, 8GB DDR3L RAM with 128GB of PCIE flash memory and Intel Iris graphics, and a 13.3-inch IPS retina display.
- Battery life is very good. It has a non-recoverable lithium-polymer battery that charges for 10 hours.
Extraordinary computing power which is perfect for developers who want to work on various platforms such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. It can run at high speeds under Windows and Linux, and it performs very well. Retina MBP is durable and ideal for programmers who work as web designers and developers.
It can handle large documents. Thunderbolt’s new technology allows developers to connect quickly to other devices with data speeds of 10 Gbps. It can also work seamlessly as a Python API, Visual Studio. This is the best Apple laptop for programming.
2. Lenovo ThinkPad E570 Notebook PC
People who are looking for the cheapest laptop for programming, Lenovo ThinkPad E570, are some of the best choices available. What’s remarkable about this laptop is that it is one of the best laptops for developers with 12GB RAM + 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD.
- A good gaming programming laptop and it has the integrated card and 802.11 type A / C wireless speed up the connection.
- Hard disk speed is 7200 rpm. Therefore, processing speed is the most important.
- The combination of 128GB SSD and 1TB SATA hard drive is amazing so you can support the operating system in SSD and other SATA hard drive data files.
Programmers like performance and speed. This laptop has the best features that make it the perfect choice for people who work as full-stack programmers. The combination of the Intel i5 and 12GB RAM DDR4 allows this laptop to handle application development, Hadoop programming, including games, and android encoding. Storage consists of 128 GB SSD and 1 TB SATA hard drive, which is very important for people who work as big data developers. In short, we can say that ThinkPad is a powerful 2019 programmer.
3. Dell XPS15
The Dell XPS15 is a brilliant design that basically contains all the important features that every computer programmer wants for programming in 2019 from a laptop. This is truly an exceptional product in terms of performance and portability. It has a larger 1 TB SSD for memory and 16 GB RAM, which can efficiently store large encrypted memory. Performance for each I / O operation is enhanced by SSD, especially when compared to laptops that use HDD. Along with its performance, this laptop will charge faster. The best thing about this laptop is that program files and scripts are programs that need to read faster and write to disk. Scripts can be compiled much faster than a hard disk.
- It has a 7th generation Intel Kaby Lake Core processor from a Quad Core i7-7700HQ processor. In that sense, this laptop is right for people who work as blockchain developers and cyber security researchers.
- This is reliable, powerful, and efficient for all virtual machines.
- Excellent battery life through multitasking programming.
This laptop has the best features and is especially recommended for people who work as blockchain developers, information security researchers, game developers or people who want to program with Swift and Java.
4. Acer Aspire E15
If you want to work in Android Studio, Visual Studio or PostgreSQL, then the Acer Aspire E15 is the best notebook for developers in 2019. This notebook has a battery life of 12 hours and an i5 processor of the i5 generation as well as 8 GB RAM and is a fast capacity hard drive 256GB. Additionally, it has an NVIDIA GeForce 940MX GPU with 2GB of DDR5 video memory for all graphics applications. This laptop is like water for developers. This is important for C # developers as well as web designers / web developers for all these amazing features.
- It has a 2.5 GHz Core i5-7200U processor and can be expanded to 3.1 GHz. This makes it one of the most powerful laptops for developers of Microsoft Visual Studio and Android Studio.
- The best thing about this laptop is that it has two SSD slots for installing additional SSDs.
- Whether you are a beginner or a sophisticated programmer, this laptop will be your programming partner in the future.
5. Microsoft Surface Pro (Intel Core i7)
Microsoft has presented a perfect laptop with a rocking look and excellent configuration. Laptop Surface is the best choice for advanced Java and MongoDB developers. In addition, it has a 13.5 hour battery life and a powerful Intel Core processor, which can easily run full desktop software and ensure a smooth and efficient workflow.
- 1TB of Flash Memory Solid State, along with the i7 processor, is a deadly combination for people who write Android, Swift (for iOS), Objective C, HTML5, Java, and C # program code.
- 16 GB RAM is useful for programmers who are data scientists and often use MATLAB and Python
Intel Iris and HD graphics processors are useful for encoders who develop mobile games or applications.
With this laptop, reading fingerprints on the touchpad is much faster and more accurate. In short, Microsoft Surface Pro is a complete suite of developers for 2019.
6. ASUS P series P2440UQ-XS71
This laptop is very stable. It can run for several days without restarting, and the operating system is very crash resistant. The As-P series is ideal for C and C ++ programmers. Linux scripts for Cron; also database programming code for MySQL, dBase and Oracle and the API. It has the best battery life of 18 hours and can process large files quickly.
- This laptop is a combination of the 7th Gen Core i7 7500U 2.7 GHz generator and a dual core Kaby Lake processor with 12 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD and discrete graphics from Nvidia GeForce 940MX and easily programmed with the help of this data storage application.
- It has a total of 4 USB ports. This is 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0. 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA port.
This is the best laptop for developers who want to write API development code. APIs are made for certain platforms or features, and each API has a platform / device / site / service coding language that it creates. The ASUS P series is an excellent laptop for API development.
7. HP 15-ay011no notebook
This HP laptop offers everything a programmer wants for basic application development. If you are using “lighter” coding software that doesn’t require too many graphics cards or fast disk operations, this laptop is perfect. In short, this laptop is ideal for developers who mainly write HTML, CSS, and basic encoding.
- It features a 5-6200U 2.3GHz Turbo-Boost processor at 2.8GHz and is able to develop WordPress or Shopify applications as well as HTML, CSS and native programming languages.
- It has a 1TB hard disk and 5400RPM, which is sufficient for small application development.
8. Apple 13 “MacBook Air
This laptop is best for programmers who develop iOS applications and for developers who write C ++ and native code. The MacBook Air is equipped with a 256GB SSD, SD card slot, Thunderbolt 2 port, and pre-release with the latest Mac OS. This tool is sufficient for flawless execution when coding and developing iOS applications.
- The battery is stored in a 0.68 inch thin container. It weighs only 2.96 kilograms and lasts up to 12 hours.
- LPDDR3 1600 MHz memory is sufficient for optimal performance in coding and developing iOS applications.
- The Intel Core i5 8GHz dual-core processor provides security analysts with enough performance and processing speed to run the Kali Linux operating system on VMWare.
This is a simple but powerful notebook that can handle almost everything you do.
9. Asus VivoBook M580VD-EB54
Powered by Intel Core i7 and 16GB RAM with 256G SSD + 1TB hard drive, this top-notch notebook can smoothly handle all virtual programming products and play the latest games. This is also a laptop that is very lightweight and ergonomically designed. The perceptual configuration with two fans ensures that the laptop can be cooled at normal temperatures while making playing and performing many tasks more difficult.
- It has a dual-band 802.11ac wireless LAN, which ensures that the laptop is overloaded or disturbed
- It has a balanced speed and storage capacity, which is very important for Salesforce developers.
Asus M580VD-EB54 is a true gaming notebook with efficient high-end features that are also suitable for programming and coding. That’s why he’s here in the best photos of the best laptops for developers in 2019.
10. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20BTS1V900
- Lenovo X1 is a great laptop that works well with Linux when working with Oracle and Linux. 16GB DDR3 memory offers developers multitasking capabilities and can run on a variety of encryption repositories.
- It comes with 256 GB – M.2 SSG TCG Opal Encryption, which provides features such as security, which is very important for developers in 2019.
- The graphics are supported with Full HD and WQHD resolutions.
11. Acer flagship CB3-532
Acer Flagship CB3-532 is one of the best laptops for programming. This is because there is no air gap that allows the programmer to achieve better screen clarity even in the sun.
- The best thing about this laptop is that it has a 2.48GH processor which is good enough to work with various programming languages such as C, C ++ and frameworks such as ASP.Net.
This is one of the best laptops for developers working on various small software applications.
12. Lenovo 320-15
- Lenovo 320-15 is the best Lenovo programming device. It has a 15.6 inch HD screen with AMD A12-9720P and 8GB of storage with a 1TB hard drive.
- The great thing about this laptop is that it has 8 GB of DDR4 SDRAM and can be expanded to 16 GB.
- The average battery life (in hours) is 5 hours
13. DRAGON HOUSE MSI GT70
This is one of the best laptops for coding and programming. This is because it has an Intel Core i7-4810MQ and a 2.7GHz processor. It also features 8GB of DDR3L RAM and a 1TB 7200 RPM hard drive with a 17.3-inch screen.
This is an amazing laptop for full-stack developers. It’s a little difficult, but it is good as a “desktop replacement” for programmers who travel a lot and still prefer powerful machines.
14. ASUS ROG G703GX-XS98K
This is the best Asus laptop for programming. It features an Intel Core i9-8950HK eighth generation Coffee Lake Hexa Core processor and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 with 8GB GDDR6. This is an amazing laptop for big data developers.
15. HP – 17.3 “laptop
This is the best budget notebook for programming. This is the perfect laptop for programmers who like to play with different programming languages like Python, SQL. The great thing about this laptop is that it has an Intel Core i5-7200U Intel 7th Gen and DTS Studio sound with two speakers.
16. Lenovo IdeaPad 330 Laptop
The Lenovo IdeaPad 330 is a great laptop that works well with Linux when working with Oracle and Linux. This is the perfect laptop for people who work as database administrators. This is the best inexpensive laptop for programming.
17. Dell XPS 9370
The Dell XPS 9370 is a brilliant design that basically offers all the important features that every computer programmer wants from a programming laptop. This is truly an exceptional product in terms of appearance and portability. This is the best Dell laptop for programming.
18. GIGABYTE AERO 15-X9-RT5P
This laptop has almost everything a code maker wants for game development. The best thing about this laptop is that it has an anti-glare screen 15.6 LG Slim LG FHD 144Hz 1920×1080 IPS and a certified Pantone X-Rite screen, which is amazing for game development. In other words, this is one of the top 10 laptops for programming.
19. AORUS 15-X9-RT4BD 15
This is a top-of-the-line laptop that can easily manage all virtual software products and also manage mirror work stations. This laptop has the best programming processor.
20. Razer Blade 15 RTX
Equipped with an 8-core Intel Core i7-8750H processor up to 4.1 GHz, this laptop is one of the best laptops to be programmed. This laptop has all the useful features and is highly recommended for developers who work as blockchain developers, information security researchers, game developers or people who want to program with Swift and Java.
We wish to hear which is one of your favorite one !
Read More Tech Article
- Use of Alexa as a Bluetooth Speaker without Wi-Fi
- How to Resolve the Wi-Fi Connection Issues in Amazon Echo
- 9 Growing Technologies that are to be Overlooked
- Why Your Smartphone Battery Is Charging Slowly? | How to Fix It?
- Best Video Calling Apps for Android Phones
Hello everyone, my name is Sunil Maurya. Writing blogs, informative articles, reading books, and playing cricket are my interests. If you find my articles and blogs helpful, please hit like and comment in the comment section. You can share these articles with your friends so that they can also enjoy this content. Your appreciation will motivate me to write on new topics. You can also suggest topics you want to read in the future.