Checklist to Be Made SEO Friendly Web page
Here I represent the short tips and trick to create a seo friendly web page, follow this tricky method to get organic result from your page and boost the website traffic.
How to make SEO Friendly Webpage?
1. Need Content
- Check the page length according to content, consider at least 300 words of the content on the page. For reference check the about -us page – https://thekhaitanschool.org/about-us/
- Content should be unique with a good readability.
- Use hyperlinks in every page, keyword should be linked in relative content.
- Every page should be linked on relevant page link.
- Content add should be paragraph wise, every paragraph consider 150 words.
- Url structure should be seo friendly, Consider at least one high searchable keyword in the url.
- Try to make short url – 3 to 4 words minimum
3.Seo Keywords for Page Ranking
- Use Seo Keywords in page content. Check keyword density according to the content length.
- Seo Keyword helps to improve website traffic and website visibility in search engine.
- Some keyword for example – top cbse school in noida, best school in noida, international school in noida.
- You can choose your keywords according to your page.
4.Images if Needed
- Insert one or two images in particular pages, if needed and make page more informative.
- Don’t forget to put alt tag of every image.
- Images should be proper optimize and good quality, check the image quality with the help of graphic designer.
5.Meta Title and Description
- Add Meta Title and Meta Description of the particular page. Don’t forget the putting keywords in the title and description. Keyword should be your target keywords.
- Meta Title words limit should be 65-70 character.
- Meta Description words limit should be 165-170 characters. For more information check screenshot below.
- Add the Heading tag in every page.
- Heading tag should be ascending orders. Put H1 tag first and after that remaining tag like h2, h3, h4, h5, h6.
- Check the image below for more clarification.
7.Check for mobile-friendliness(Responsive Page)
- After Creating page check the responsive of that page.
- Page should be mobile friendly, check the page on both device, mobile and desktop.
- Check the google tool for responsive page – https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
8.Ensure that images are optimized for speed
- All images should be optimized, that help you to increase website speed.
- Check the Gt-matrix tool for website speed.
- Website Speed should be 3 to 5 seconds.
I hope this method is helpful for you, plz mentioned a comment to share experience and next topic of digital marketing.
Read Also : – 1. Ways To Find Trending Content Online
Hello everyone, my name is Sunil Maurya. Writing blogs, informative articles, reading books, and playing cricket are my interests. If you find my articles and blogs helpful, please hit like and comment in the comment section. You can share these articles with your friends so that they can also enjoy this content. Your appreciation will motivate me to write on new topics. You can also suggest topics you want to read in the future.